Junior Junior

Pretty Good!

I like the way you made this through the point of view of all the characters. I hope the next one you make will focus on the grandfather. That one would be funny haha.

ATTN Duck Division ATTN Duck Division

Ha. Nice!

Not much of a point to it, but the song made me laugh. It sounds like Rammstein but I don't think it is.

NRG blast v2 NRG blast v2

Not very origioinal

You did a good job with it, but these stick fights have been done way too many times. And the same basic thing happens in all of them. You've got some good talent with flash, and you could definitely create some high quality animations.

DressThe Anime Kid 2 DressThe Anime Kid 2

Not much better than the last

Adding a print function wasn't the problem in the last one. It was the limitation of only having a few articles of clothing and having a character who didn't really look like an anime character at all.

Dress Up The Anime Dude Dress Up The Anime Dude

Not the best

Not exactly an anime dude first of all... And the items you could dress him up with were very limited. So maybe work on the artwork and adding articles of clothing and try resubmitting it?

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Keep up the good work

This was an all around good game. One thing I would recommend is making the mission a little bit clearer. For example, in the level where you have to kill the snitch before the cops pick him up, you might want to add something to the overview like "Make sure the cops don't see the body." Great game though. Who doesn't love sniper games? =]